Friday, October 18, 2013

THE ONES WE LOVE AND MISS


 I MISS YOU






Although we might be busy or silent,we might be far away ,we might not be able to alter a word our hearts are always with you and by that you never left and we always chat






When you miss someone....it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul




feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.










 Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!














when you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you can’t see me, but I’m always there.
 It’s true we don’t know what we’ve got until its gone, but we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.




 MISS YOU BIG MISS KANJA


 IF YOU MISS ANYONE JUST BE OPEN AND ADD IT

No comments:

Post a Comment